When: Tuesdays 10.30am – 11.45pm | Term Dates: 6 weeks – 11 June – 16 July 2019
Where: Preston Park, details of meeting point TBC
Cost: £10 per class
Total session time is 1.15 mins
Come and join us under the trees with your baby for an experience of yoga outside surrounded by the sounds of nature.
Plenty of space to move on a huge circular mat so babies will have a safe space to lie or roll.
All sequences will be designed to support pelvic floor and core recovery.
If you have a prolapse, diastasis recti or incontinence I am a certified Restore Your Core (RYC ®) teacher and will include lots of education around exercising with those conditions and how you can support your journey of healing.
• Learn exercises specifically designed to restore your core and pelvic floor function soothe the aches and pains.
• Rest for your nervous system.
• Give yourself the benefits of getting outside early in the day helping to balance circadian rhythms
• Yoga under the trees surrounded by the sound of nature
• Baby bonding time for you, your new baby and your friends
• Meet other mums (I’ll bring a flask of tea and biscuits so we can have a cuppa and chat too)
Once you sign up for the classes you will receive a confidential pre-screen questionnaire.
All mats and cushions will be provided
Bring a baby blanket please.
Q: When can I start classes?
A: After 6 weeks when you have been signed off by your doctor | 8-10 weeks after a C-section.
Q: Where to find us?Preston Park, exact location TBC
Q: What is the age range of babies in this class?
From 6 weeks to crawling.
I’d love to hear from you if you have any questions regarding my classes and workshops. Simply fill out the form and I’ll be in touch as soon as possible.